We look forward to welcoming you to the inn and South Haven. Our courteous and thoughtful staff are dedicated to making your stay memorable!
Arrival and Departure
- Check-in 3pm to 7pm eastern standard time. Late arrivals must be arranged with the innkeepers.
- Check-out is 11am.
Reservations and Deposit
- 50% deposit required when reservation is made. Deposit guarantees payment for the entire reservation.
- Full payment is due if reservation is made within the non-cancellable period.
- Rates are based per room, per night, for single or double occupancy.
- Two night minimum stay is required on in-season weekends and three nights on most festival and holiday weekends.
- We accept cash and all major credit cards.
- Prices and terms are subject to change without notice.
Cancellations and Refunds
- Deposit will be returned if cancellation is made 15 days before scheduled arrival.
- Late cancellation owes entire stay.
- 30 day cancellation deadline for multiple bookings, holidays and special events.
- 60 day cancellation deadline for whole house bookings.
- "No shows" are charged for 100% of their scheduled stay.
- Should it be necessary for guests to depart earlier than the confirmed departure date, or change their reservation in any way, they will be responsible for the full amount of the intended stay.
- As an independently owned inn, cancellations affect us severely. A $25.00 processing fee will be applied for all cancellations. No cancellations via fax or email. Cancellations by telephone only.
- The Carriage House Harbor is a SMOKE-FREE environment, and our no-smoking policy is strictly enforced. SMOKING is not allowed on balconies or outdoor common areas.Violators will be charged a $300 cleaning fee and asked to leave.
- Because this is a Romantic Destination, we do not accommodate children.
- Our dog Khaki is in residence. We are dog lovers and sorry we are not able to accommodate guest pets, but welcome all service dogs. If Khaki is a concern, call in advance and she can be kenneled.
- Sorry, no candles, incense, coffee makers, or cooking allowed in guest rooms.
"We'll return soon for a fix of fur therapy ala khaki. What a sweet and beautiful soul she has!"~Becky and Mark ~ Indianapolis, IN